Policy of Confidentiality and Data Protection
Details of company responsible for processing:
- Identity: MOLNAR FRUITS SAT Nº771 CAT.
- Address/Postal Code: Av. Del merlet 5-7. 25245 Vila-Sana.
- Telephone: 973 600 669.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Purpose of the processing
MOLNAR FRUITS SAT Nº771 CAT will process the information that the interested persons provide us for the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request about our professional services that are made by persons interested.
- Commercial communications: Processing of your data in order to inform you about activities, articles of interest and general information regarding our services via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage data provided by job candidates through the Curriculum Vitae (CV) or in the form provided in the section “Work with us”, for the selection and recruitment process. You expressly authorize MOLNAR FRUITS SAT Nº771 CAT, to proceed with the processing of your data for the purpose indicated.
MOLNAR FRUITS SAT Nº771 CAT will treat your data and the information provided for the selection processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration and / or unauthorized access.
Data protection: We also inform you that MOLNAR FRUITS SAT Nº771 CAT will be able to keep your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year, after that period, it will be destroyedautomatically.
Data protection criteria
- Curriculum Vitae Management: MOLNAR FRUITS SAT Nº771 CAT will be able to keep your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year, after that period, it will be destroyed automatically, in compliance with the data quality principle.
• Commercial communications: Those interested can unsubscribe from these communications at the following email address: email@example.com
• The rest of the data will be kept for as long as necessary to comply with the purposes described above.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent of the interested persons to:
- The processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our professional services.
- The sending of commercial communications carried out by MOLNAR FRUITS SAT Nº771 CAT.
- Sending your curriculum vitae.
Personal data is not transferred to third parties, except by legal provision. There are also no international transfers of data to third countries.
Personal data is obtained directly from persons interested and our collaborators. The categories of personal data that our collaborators provide us are the following:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
Specially protected data is not processed.
Right of Access, Rectification and Suppression: Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating personal data in MOLNAR FRUITS SAT Nº771 CAT that concern them or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances the interested parties may object to the processing of their data for reasons related to their particular situation. MOLNAR FRUITS SAT Nº771 CAT will stop processing the data in this case, except in the case ofany compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The said rights may be exercised via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates and modifications
MOLNAR FRUITS SAT Nº771 CAT, reserves the right to modify and / or update information on data protection, when necessary for the correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. If any modification occurs, the new text will be published on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with the users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the website is accessed.